- No swearing, racism, sexism, or any other forum of personal attack on a user. Bear in mind that sarcasm and jokes don't always get across well in text, so try to make sure that you think about what you say.
- Flip side to that is try not to take offence too easily, and try and understand that short, direct, and honest answers are sometimes the best answers
- If you have a problem with a post, then report it. If you have a problem with a user, then contact a moderator. If you have a problem with a moderator then contact Maria or I, and if you have a problem with one of us then contact the other. If you have a problem with everyone on the forum, then something must be very wrong!
- Additionally, don't get into arguements with people. If you report a post, leave it, there's no point in you getting into an argument and getting into trouble as well!
- This isn't baseball, it's not "three strikes and you're out", but repeated warnings for the same thing will land you on mod preview, suspended, or potentially even banned depending on what you've done and how many times you've done it
- Finally, all new users are on moderator approval for their first post, after which new posts will automatically be added to the forum. This is for added security for the forum, and to completely prevent any spam posts from cluttering it up for you.