Need help with re-homing turtles ftgh

Terrapins offered "FTGH" - free to good home
mutanthybrid

Need help with re-homing turtles ftgh

Post by mutanthybrid » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Due to financial difficulties in t he current economic climate we're having to cut down on bills and costs. Unfortunately our pets take up a huge chunk of our income and we're not managing to provide the best care for them as we can't afford it. So with a lot of tears and regret we have to re-home most of our turtles, not a decision we hoped to have to make. I only want the best people to look after them though and knowing how everyone here is as loving as us when it comes to pets it made sense to see if anyone here could offer to either take or help re-home them.

I'm looking to re-home the majority of them. They were all rescue turtles that we took in that people had either given up or not been able to look after properly. Most had health problems but they are all seemingly healthy now.

These are the turtles:
2 cooters full grown male and female
1 red eared slider female also full grown
A Male and female Musk turtle not quite full grown
The other two i'm not too sure about. 1 is most likely a yellow bellied slider, he's male and half grown. The other is either a map or false map, half grown and not sure whether it's a he or she turtle but hasn't grown alot in the year we have had him/her.

If anyone could help with re-homing it would be much appreciated. We also have a few tanks spare if anyone needs one to be able to home any of these free of charge just as long as they get the best care.

Neil
Administrator

Re: Need help with re-homing turtles ftgh

Post by Neil » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:33 pm

What's your area? Sorry to hear about your problems, hopefully things sort themselves out soon!
0.1.0 - Chelydra serpentina
*.*.* - Graptemys ouachitensis
*.*.* - Pseudemys concinna
*.*.* - Pseudemys nelsoni
*.*.* - Trachemys scripta elegans
*.*.* - Trachemys scripta scripta

mutanthybrid

Re: Need help with re-homing turtles ftgh

Post by mutanthybrid » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:09 pm

We live in the Pontefract area in West Yorkshire.